Here is a FAQ list for information regarding Pugs. We get a lot of questions, but here are the most common about the breed I see. Hopefully this helps you to have a little better understanding for Pug adults and puppies!
Best Pug food? Or is there a favorite you buy from the store?
We like the quality of several different foods, but typically give our Pugs what they decide for themselves is most tasty and nutritious. This is easy to spot based off energy levels and the healthiness of their coat.
Why do Pugs eat so much?
Very hard to answer but always monitor them closely!
How to stop pugs from shedding?
Diet, combing and grooming I find works best.
Why are Pugs pricey?
Quality Pugs are very hard to find.
Do Pugs have natural births?
For the most part yes, but occasionally NO!
What’s your return policy?
There are no returns. Read our health guarantee for any questions you may have.
Do you ship oversees?
Do you have customer service?
We will answer questions if you need help in anyway regarding one of our pups.
Are there any important attributes to look for when buying my first Pug?
- Great health
- Funny personalities
- Slightly mischievous yet smart enough to know when being too bad!
- Beautiful show quality markings that represent only the best looking Pugs
- Proof of quality pedigrees
- Loving Personality
- They adapt well to small homes or condos
- Good manners when trained properly
- Easily trained, especially with treats
- Very affectionate
- Do well in vehicle rides
- Do well with strangers
- Do well with other dogs
- Easy to groom
- Easy to bathe
- Comical face
- Beautiful soft fur coat
- Interactive with new people
- Loves food
- Snugly and funny
- Enjoy bathing
- Likes moderate exercise
- Believes they are the king of the house
- Enjoys hanging out with owner
- Looks for attention
- Has a keen sense of smell
- Great eyesight
- Likes to go on walks
- Listens to commands